Set on a 809sqm block this 1950's post war cottage has hit the market for the first time ever! Whether you're a savvy renovator looking for your next project or wanting to enter the market, here is your chance to make your next move. Already fitted with solar this property boast potential and tucked away in the central and convenient suburb of Garbutt you can't go wrong.
- 3 bedrooms, the main and second bedrooms feature ceiling fans
- The bathroom has been renovated with new vanity & toilet
- The main living offers a ceiling fan & box air conditioner
- The kitchen area is of good size and features a stand alone electric cooktop/oven and ceiling fan with plenty of space to renovate and modernise.
- The laundry and second toilet is positioned on the rear porch
- There is a carport off the both side of the house
- There is a garden/tool shed in back corner
- Amples of room on the block to expand or add
Currently occupied by great tenants this property is returning $250 per week on a periodic agreement.