27 Emery Avenue, Gray, Northern Territory 830
OFFERS OVER 390k Make An OfferThree bedroom + foyer house situated on a large corner block, with two friendly neighbours on either side. The interior of the house is open plan with an entrance foyer which has the potential to become the 4th bedroom.
Located walking distance to 3 schools an two football ovals. Just down the street is the new Bakewell Woollies complex.
Features of the property include;
– 3 large timber floor bedrooms + foyer/ study or fourth bedroom
– Louvered windows throughout and french style doors leading to the shaded outside entertainment area
– Large 6 x 4 fully coated shed, the ultimate man cave, Or storing your pride or joy
– Plenty of parking under shade with lockable split driveways for boat or trailer
– Large yard perfect for a young family
– Nbn an Foxtel ready
– Solar hot water
– Separate toilet
House has to be seen for the price. Perfect for the first home buyer with the new gov grant, investor or a perfect family home. You will not be disappointed. All photos are taken with a phone camera which doesn’t justify.
To enquire on this property, please click on the ""Email Agent"" button above.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers or tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1
- Garden Shed
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 12th Apr 2017