18 Susan Street, Greenslopes, Queensland 4120
SPACIOUS CHARMING CHARACTER…IDEAL POSITION!This beautifully presented renovated Queenslander home offers a unique style of living. The exterior boasts street appeal with the inside exuding a rich ambience of yester year charm.
Enjoying cool breezes, elevation & vast suburban views. Freshly painted, this low maintenance residence breathes all that a classic Queenslander can offer.
• Spacious gracious air-conditioned open plan living areas opening to the…
• Front wrap around undercover entertaining balcony viewing over the,
• Fully fenced grassed front yard
• Stunning classy gourmet chef's kitchen with quality finishes island bench breakfast bar with stone bench tops/waterfall edges, stainless steel appliances, impressive gas cooktop, built-in wine fridge
• The living flows seamlessly through expansive rear bi-fold doors to the large enclosed sunroom with stylish white shutters
• 3 Good sized bedrooms
• Large air-conditioned Master bedroom- bay window, WIR and spacious ensuite (dual basin)
• Large main bathroom- claw foot bath
• Large study
• Other features- formal entrance, timber floors, high vj walls, breezeways, fans, solar hot water
• Rear stairs down to the huge 3 to 4 car remote lock-up garage, plus huge multi-purpose area (loads of storage)
The prime location embraces ultra convenience to the Greenslopes Shopping Mall, main bus routes, great schools, parks & the Greenslopes Hospital. Within 5 kms to the CBD there's easy access to main shopping hubs & the main arterials roads.
A must inspect to really be appreciated.
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 3 ( remote access )
- Fully Fenced
- Solar Hot Water
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 30th Jun 2014