20 Garrick Street, Gympie, Queensland 4570
2.26 ACRES IN THE CENTRE OF TOWNA property for developers, those looking for an acreage lifestyle in the town centre, a long-term investor (negative gear the income), retirees or a family due to the proximity of primary, secondary and tertiary education facilities. The existing 1920's Queenslander was extensively renovated and improved in the 1990's and could be subdivided off (STCA - approval was previously granted but has lapsed). The house is perfectly situated for subdividing - snug in the corner of the block, leaving over 2 acres of land to build 2 dream homes and/or units or townhouses. The home features 3 bedrooms all with built-ins, large lounge and dining (open plan), separate toilet, cupboard space, lit work space underneath, parking underneath and a modern kitchen.
There is a two car bay colourbond shed, plus another good sized shed. Dual entry from both Garrick and Thomas Streets.
This property would definitely suit retiree's (surrounding homes predominantly occupied by retirees and families) who wish to have acreage/gardens but be close to medical facilities and the town centre. There are mature trees including cabbage palms, elms, gum trees, a fig tree, poincianas and palms in a secluded rainforest setting. Build an additional home on one of the two home sites and retain the existing house as a rental property.
The house is currently tenanted for $260 per week with exceptional tenants, the lease doesn't include the attached 2 acres. Lease ends November 2016.
* New colourbond roof in 2013 at a cost of $16,800
* 1.9km from Mary St
* Close to James Nash High School
* Nearby to Gympie West Primary School
* Near to the Gympie - Sunshine Coast University Campus
* Dual street access - Garrick Street and Thomas Street
* The length of the land is north facing - an absolutely perfect site for building
* Two car steel framed and metal shed on cement slab
* One car size aluminium shed
* Directly behind the house is fenced for pets
* Close to Victory Heights which will become the new entrance to and exit from Gympie when the freeway bypass is completed
* Mature gardens
* 9,148sqm of land with potential to subdivide
* 3 bedroom house with built-ins that has had kitchen, plumbing and electrical upgrades
* Gas stove/oven
* Two potential building sites (STCA - behind the existing house as per the prior approved building site, and off Thomas Street).
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 2
Other Features / NotesBuilt-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 30th Nov 2016