32 Audrena Street, Hay Point, Queensland 4740
Offers from $299,000
Your Tranquil Sea Change Awaits You!"Seabreeze Beach House" is located in the peaceful seaside village of Salonika Beach, Hay Point. Purchase your beach house now in today's market, the current house prices will not last forever!
This beach house has been well maintained, offers a great floor plan with an abundance of appeal, inside and out. Here you can have it all, starting from the wide verandah on three sides with sliding door access, the perfect place to enjoy the seabreeze while listening to the ocean and views to the low maintenance garden.
Walk through the front door and immediately you will be impressed by the beautiful timber floors. The open plan living space functions beautifully for coastal living and enjoying the tropical lifestyle.
The spacious kitchen is designed to make the time spent in the kitchen a social gathering, with the galley style design and breakfast bar.
Bedrooms are all separated from the open plan with the master bedroom positioned away from the other two bedrooms. Natural light streams through the central two way bathroom with separate shower and corner spa.
The laundry layout is practical, it includes a storage cupboard and door access to the large enclosed back verandah which is also covered the full length.
To complete your seachange you have a two bay shed 9m x 6m and includes a workshop, a second shower and toilet. Only minutes walk to the sandy beach, a few minutes' drive to the local shops. School bus stop close by.
- Three Bedrooms with BIR and tiled floors
- The master bedroom includes a walk in robe and external sliding door access in two bedrooms
- Two way bathroom with corner spa and separate shower and natural sunlight
- Spacious kitchen with large window over sink and full length galley style breakfast bar
- Open plan living with beautiful timber floors
- Wide side access to the yard and shed
- Two Bay shed with workshop, shower and Toilet
- NBN connected
- Land 871m2
- Established low maintenance gardens
- Fully fenced yard
- New Aussie Clean septic tank
- Covered veranda at front and back of house
- Quality external cladding for low maintenance
- 20 mins drive to Sarina CBD & 30 Mins drive to Mackay CBD
Enjoy fishing in the region's best fishing locations with boat ramp nearby.
Call Dee TODAY, an inspection is a MUST to truly appreciate everything this home has to offer.
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2 ( secure parking )
- Land Size: 871 m2 (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Garden Shed
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 8th Aug 2017