This tidy 3 bedroom property located on a 592sqm corner block is in a prime convenient position that will offer comfortable living in the heart of Kirwan. Low maintenance although still homely this property has a good feel will offer the right amount of space for a first home buyer or someone looking to downsize.
When entering the property you are greeted with the main living area that is bright and breezy. This then flows through to the dining area which opens out onto the back patio. The kitchen is original but classic and offers a functional layout with electric stove and oven and plenty of cabinetry.
The 3 bedrooms run off the main hallway which are all good in size, 2 offering split system air conditioners and built in cupboards. The main bathroom is modern and offers a classic vanity are large open shower giving a contemporary and liveable feel.
Fully fenced this home offers a grassed yard and minimal low maintenance gardens that create privacy and a sense of home. The single car garage is lockable and will keep you vehicle secure and out of the weather and also has access directly into the kitchen/dining space perfect for bringing in the groceries.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with split system air conditioning and built in cupboards.
- Spacious, bright and breezy carpeted lounge area that adjoins to the dining and kitchen.
- Dining & kitchen area are combined with the kitchen offering good storage and an electric oven and cooktop.
- The Main bathroom is renovated and modern, that will never date.
- The back patio is a great size and over looks the back grassed yard.
- There is a single car garage and internal laundry.
- This home is perfect for a first home buyer, someone looking to downsize or an investment property.
If you are searching for a great property, that presents well with original character in a location that offers pure convenience, arrange a private inspection today.
Phone Kayla Clark on 0488 600 986 to book in a suitable time and lets get you through.
Currently tenanted with a fantastic long term tenant returning $300p/w.