A wonderful family friendly home with a big yard adjoining a park for the dog and kids, walk to the Plaza and schools plus have development potential up your sleeve for later. The house had a major renovation of kitchen, bathroom an floor coverings a few years ago and there is plenty of potential left for the opportunity minded buyer to add value and watch the growth over time. The central location provides easy access to major shopping and entertainment facilities, the Ocean Street Duporth Avenue restaurant precinct, Maroochydore's new town centre development, school and medical facilities, major transport infrastructure and more.
- Appealing centrally located, renovated kitchen
- Open plan kitchen and dining plus separate lounge
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Pretty front courtyard behind a solid privacy fence
- Quality timber look vinyl flooring
- Large covered patio and a spacious backyard
- Side access to the back of the block
- Garden shed plus pad for trailer
- Securely fenced for children and pets
- 2 off-street parking spaces with more on-street
- Currently tenanted but available for vacant possessio
- Medium Density zoning, heaps of up-side in this property
Whether it's a light reno, adding a secondary residence, going up a level or adding a keeper to the investment portfolio, this is most definitely a wonderful opportunity to grab a property right in the heart of the Maroochydore development precinct.
The current owner has other projects on the drawing board and is motivated to get a result.
Sunshine Coast Airport 10km
Maroochydore Esplanade 1.9km
Maroochydore Surf Beach 3 km
Maroochydore Primary School 400m
Maroochydore High School 500m