13 Bracken Street, Moorooka, Queensland 4105
Current Owner's Retirement Villa Purchase Forces Immediate SalePresenting a surprising combination of livability and location, this inner city residence offers an exciting opportunity for first home buyers or the savvy investor.
Within an elevated position offering complete privacy, this low set, brick home offers a spacious outdoor terrace embraced by nature - you will be delighted with the possibilities.
- Three bedrooms. The master bedroom includes ensuite, built-in robes and air-conditioning
- The family bathroom offers a large vanity, bath, separate shower and toilet
- Open plan living and dining areas are filled with natural light through large banks of windows and perfectly merge onto the alfresco terrace
- The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Leafy manicured grounds present quiet places to relax and enjoy the peaceful surroundings
- Double lock up garage with additional off street parking
- Fully fenced low maintenance grounds
Set within a convenient location, this home is just a short stroll to the Moorooka Shopping Centre, bus stations, cafes, restaurants, local shops, educational facilities while the Brisbane CBD is less than 10 minutes away! Enjoy easy transit to and from the city as two train lines are close by for convenience.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. Must be sold.
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2 ( secure parking )
- Fully Fenced
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 22nd Dec 2014