Morningside, Queensland 4170
CHARMING QUEENSLANDER, LOCATION LIFESTYLE!!This well presented re-furbished north facing character home boasts street appeal and exudes a rich ambience of yesteryear featuring polished floorboards, high V.J walls/ ceilings, breezeways etc.
Located just 4kms to the City, in a quiet street in an elevated prime beautiful pocket of Morningside. The ultra convenient position is just moments stroll to the train station, various main bus services and the central Morningside shopping hub with cafes, restaurants, shops & amenities. As well it's only minutes walk to Hawthorne's great parks, cafes, cinemas & nearby schools..
- Air-conditioned living & dining areas opening through bi-folds to the,
- Huge private 40m2 entertaining balcony with a lush leafy outlook, stairs down to the,
- Large grassed backyard ..plenty of room for a pool
- Large downstairs patio area viewing to the backyard
- Modern fresh kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops, gas cook top, bi-fold window servery to the deck
- 3 good sized bedrooms all with built-ins, fans
- Large air-conditioned master bedroom
- Modern light filled bathroom
- Breezy front balcony
- Remote tandem lock up garage with powder room, loads of storage
- Near legal height underneath - potential to build in
- Crime safe security screens & doors
Perfect for entertaining at home with the kitchen dining spilling out to the huge peaceful rear balcony. The perfect lifestyle being so close to cafes, restaurants, shops, transport..
Just waiting for someone to add their touches & enjoy a fantastic lifestyle.. Easy access to the City, Bulimba, Carindale Shopping Centre & the Gateway motorway.
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1.5
- Garaging: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 24th Mar 2015