If tiny crowded blocks of land and staring at the neighbour's fences just doesn't cut it for you, you'll love the size and outlook of both this lovely home and its open and elevated position. Sitting on one of the highest and largest block in the "The Image" estate measuring 965m2 and backing onto farmland, the position is open, breezy and just plain easy on the eye!
- Quality home measuring 218m2 built in 2010
- Well separated master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Remaining bedrooms are a great size with built in robes
- Light filled open plan living area opening onto the breezy patio
- Separate media room or study, easily converted to 4th bedroom
- Keep running costs down with wide eaves and 4kw solar panels
- Fully screened, ceiling fans and double privacy blinds throughout
- Landscaped low maintenance gardens with 5000Lt water tank
- Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with very little traffic
- Beautifully presented and maintained by the original owner
- Our owner has committed to her next home and is keen for a result
Nambour represents such great value for the owner occupier and investor alike, generating steady and consistent growth in values and returns over many years. With the property appetite increasingly being for larger blocks and houses with 3 large bedrooms as opposed to 4 small ones, this home stands out from the smaller offerings.
Just 6 minutes from the centre of town for shopping, schools, medical facilities, cinemas, shopping centres, railway station, buses and easy highway access; the location is ideally suited for families and commuters. Nambour is experiencing a food and cultural renaissance and is definitely the spot to watch in terms of growth.
Other nearby benefits:
Nambour hospital just 1.9km
Sunshine Coast Airport 15 minutes
Sunshine Plaza 20 minutes
Beaches - 17 minutes
Montville and the Hinterland - 15 minutes
Bruce Highway 5 minutes