Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac this peaceful and pretty home feels very much like a private sanctuary, an escape from the busyness of daily life. Surrounded by established and lovingly tended gardens, the focus of the house is the large, insulation covered pool side patio with elevated views across the hills of Nambour.
- 3 large bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Modern kitchen with stone benches and new appliances
- Plenty of bench and storage space, room for a large fridge
- Open plan kitchen and dining room
- Separate air-conditioned lounge
- Roomy Insulation covered entertaining area
- In-ground pebblecrete pool with timber deck surrounds
- Single garage plus hardstand parking for the boat or trailer
- Very attractive low maintenance gardens
- 1.5kW solar panels to keep household running costs down
- Owner moving south to be closer to family
This is a wonderfully handy location, just a few hundred metres from the Nambour Hospital, and central to all the amenities, yet it feels very secluded and peaceful. The block is quite level making for easy access and care. Nambour has so much to offer, supermarkets, medical facilities, train and bus transit interchange, cinemas, night markets and a growing coffee and wellness culture. It's a great place to live and invest.
For the garden lover there are a very pretty selection of plants which have been well loved, fruit trees and room for growing veggies. There is nothing to do, just book your moving van and relax.
A building and pest inspection has been done on the property and you can purchase a copy in your name for a discounted rate.
Nambour Plaza: 1.9km
Sunshine Plaza: 17 km
Sunshine Coast Airport: 17 km
Marcoola Surf Beach: 19km
Transit Centre: 2km