SOLD by R&W Noosa - Antiquated charm with edgy accomplishments
See what sold feels like! R&W achieves the price your property deserves.
This architecturally designed home uniquely complements the preceding structure with its contemporary forms and edgy accomplishments, producing genuine individuality. The white cedar high raked ceilings and highlight windows illuminate your entire surrounds. All bedrooms are freshly presented in white with a pop of colour, elegantly stylish and complete with luxury ensuites. With the open plan living area revealing natural stone floorings, rich inky carpets and stunning large white stone kitchen, it is abundant in elegance. An additional advantage is the separate third bedroom which is an ensuited beach style studio/guest house with its own courtyard, harmonious with its surrounds. The second bedroom is also private as it is upstairs from the living area. The sunken lounge opens on both sides to either an extensive entertaining landscaped terrace or a shady peace of paradise to relax and read a book. Extensively renovated maintaining its antiquated charm whilst resurrecting a renewed voguish existence. Explore for yourself.
• Extensively renovated, architecturally designed, double brick rendered home
• White cedar high raked ceiling, highlight windows and skylights illuminating light
• Open plan living area with slate flooring, luxurious carpets and white stone kitchen
• Master opens onto private terrace with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Low maintenance lawns and gardens for an effortless lifestyle
• Separate beach style guest house/studio with bar fridge and ensuite
• Double sized garage with high ceilings with extra storage in courtyard