SOLD by R&W Noosa - First Home Buyers! 'Affordable Noosa Dream'
Kate Cox , Kate always put our expected house sale price first, her advise and ever diligent efforts to sell our house was a credit to her commitment to achieving success and her hard work payed off with both us and the eventual buyer more than happy with the outcome. A lovely personality and excellent people skills endeared her to us and I am sure we owe her a very big thank you for getting the job done. A credit to your company. Regards Don Ashton
This immaculately presented, semi elevated home is the perfect opportunity to secure your first piece of Noosa property at a very affordable price. Newly completed with renovations both internal and external and able to reside in immediately. All of the bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and a two-way adjoining bathroom, providing both convenience and privacy for all. Walk directly from your bedroom onto the new timber decking that wraps around overlooking the beautifully maintained yard compromising a very substantial garden bed, large in-ground pool and external shed. Superbly positioned in a quiet, tree lined cul-de-sac, yet only minutes to town, this property really is a must to inspect.
• Perfect for 'first home buyers' affordable Noosa property in quiet cul de sac.
• New large timber decking wrapping around majority of the property.
• Newly renovated internally and externally to ensure limited maintenance.
• Only 5 mins to Noosa Junction, cinema, cafes, shopping centre etc....
• Large pebble crete kidney shaped pool placed at rear of property.
• Plenty of off-street parking for cars or boats due to extensive driveway length.
• Pool, chlorinator, filter and equipment are brand new.
• Copious storage space beneath the house plus separate garden shed.