7 Mainsails Square, Noosa Heads, Queensland 4567
SOLD - Fabulous holiday house on Noosa HillSee what sold feels like! R&W achieves the price your property deserves.
A contemporary, architecturally designed haven, of impeccable presentation, this outstanding two level home with 180° views of the Noosa River, Lake Weyba, the hinterland and ocean offers a relaxed, effortless lifestyle. The home sits majestically in a quiet cul-de-sac less than 500 metres to Noosa Junction with shops, cafes and cinema nearby as well as being less than two kilometres to Hastings Street and Noosa Main Beach.
The property of almost 350 square metres, is being marketed at $145,000 less than its last sale price. Unbelievable value.
* High racked ceilings with clerestory windows on the first floor living area
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen with stunning timber floors
* The living room opens onto the extensive wide terraces (59 square metres)
* Wide glass sliding doors to the terrace with above louvers to capture the breeze .
* Slow combustion fireplace in the living area for cool nights
* Solid stone quality kitchen with island beach accessorised with stainless steel.
* King size master with dressing room, spa ensuite and balcony
* Private pool area off the living room and main bedroom balconies
* Two additional queen size bedrooms downstairs with high ceilings ,adjoining bathroom and kitchenette
* Light filled entrance hall to welcome you home.
* Dedicated large study/office with separate entrance and storage
* Extra large high ceiling garage with plenty of storage.
* Landscaped established front garden.
* Internal access to garage, alarm, air conditioning , intercom
This home is immaculate and well worth consideration. It is priced to sell and will be only on the market for a short time , so to arrange an inspection please call Kate Cox 0438695505
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 519 m2 (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
Other Features / Notespet friendly
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 13th Jun 2014