2 Pattison Avenue, Norman Park, Queensland 4170
LEAFY ELEVATED NORMAN PARK LIFESTYLEThis beautifully presented 2 level residence boasts a unique open leafy surrounding outlook. With 2 street access & enjoying only one neighbour you'll love the prime desirable convenient position.
This affordable home offers comfortable enjoyable living. Situated in the sought after catchment for Norman Park Primary School take in the close proximity to the various cafes, shops, bus, train & amenities in Norman Park, Camp Hill & Morningside.
As well a wonderful park is moments stroll away;
- Spacious air-conditioned fresh open plan living areas flowing to the,
- Huge undercover south facing private entertaining balcony viewing across to the,
- Fully fenced good sized grassed yard area with
- Second undercover outdoor entertaining, patio area
- Third outdoor entertaining off the dining area
- Well appointed fresh modern kitchen- breakfast bar, gas cooktop
- Downstairs powder room & laundry
- Upstairs enjoys 3 light filled bedrooms- built-ins, fans, 2 air-condiitoned
- Large air-conditioned Master with direct access to main bathroom
- Large 2 way bathroom
- Storage area/ optional study area
- Off street parking
There's versatility to add your own touches, and with the option for a few small changes to the floor plan configuration, to add areas & create extra flow.
The leafy lushness surrounds this well executed 341m2 block, a solid investment and is ideal for the owner occupier or the investor. Don't miss out!
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1.5
- Land Size: 341 m2 (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 16th Jan 2015