This funky beach house, circa 1970's, is filled with charm and warmth, and offers versatile living options across two levels, just one street to the surf and sand, and a 10 minute walk to village hub, if you like a home with personality and charisma, you will adore this!
With a prized northern aspect, both levels are light-filled and circulate cooling sea breezes. The home comprises three ensuited bedrooms, two separate living areas, study nook, kitchen plus kitchenette, two laundries, two decks, double lock up garage with workshop plus double carport, and separate 10x6 air-conditioned studio, on 511m2.
Raked ceilings and timber floors on upper level, gas cooktop, ceiling fans, louvres to filter breezes, generous storage, sparkling inground pool overlooked by covered pool deck, private deck on southern side of studio - perfect entry for clients (if running business/salon), 6.6kw solar power (just months old).
• Double level beach house, lashings of charm
• Dual living possibilities + work from home
• 3 ensuited bedrooms, 2 living areas
• Modern kitchen + kitchenette, 2 laundries
• Upper & lower deck + poolside terrace
• North facing - masses of natural light
• Separate air-conditioned 10x6m studio
• DLUG + workshop + double carport
• Easy-care 511m2 block, leafy gardens
• One street back from beach, just footsteps
• 10 minutes' walk to village dining & retail
• Long-term owner - exceptional opportunity!
On an easy-care block with established tropical gardens framing the home there is minimal maintenance required outside - freeing up your time for surfing, fishing, dining out (or in), lounging by the pool reading a book, or entertaining family and friends in one of the inviting alfresco zones.
From here, direct access to the sand via Piper Street is just 750 metres away, and all Peregian's many amenities including private and public schools, golf, retail and commercial facilities, tavern, sporting/leisure, medical centres, boutique dining and more are within a 5-10 minute radius.
Long-term owner is a committed seller, and this home is truly something special in a coveted beachside neighbourhood that is always in strong demand. Buy today and you can celebrate Christmas by the pool in comfort, privacy, and style!
Land Size: 511 m2(approx)
Other Features / Notes
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden