Tucked away in a whisper-quiet coveted residential street in an elevated position showcasing glorious views of Lake Webya, on a massive 1128m2 block framed by lush tropical gardens, is this immaculately presented, charming lifestyle home.
Over two storeys the home is complete with three double sized bedrooms, two stylish bathrooms, modern kitchen, open plan living and dining, front deck, expansive covered rear deck overlooking pool and beyond to national park and lake, north-facing 40,000 litre lagoon style in ground pool, and double lock up garage with workshop/storage space, plus additional on site parking.
Features of the home include: hardwood timber floors in kitchen and upper living area, raked ceilings in living/dining, soft close cabinetry, dishwasher, electric cook top (with gas connection behind), ceiling fans, deck access from master bedroom, timber look vinyl floors in downstairs bedrooms, NBN connection, 3kW solar panels with 5kW inverter, and 15,000 litre rainwater tank capacity with pressure pump.
• Charming home on 1128m2 block
• Very private with lush tropical gardens
• Elevated with glorious Lake Weyba views
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living
• Front deck + expansive rear covered deck
• North facing lagoon-style in ground pool
• Timber floors in upper level living & kitchen
• Eco-friendly - solar power & rainwater tanks
• DLUG with workshop/storage + on site parking
• Walk to neighbourhood parks & national park
• Minutes' to the beach, 5 mins drive to village
• Coveted well-established street, very quiet
• Wonderful relaxed living awaits next owners!
Peaceful, private, and picturesque; the outlook from the deck is divine, and there is literally nothing more pleasant than enjoying a cuppa on the deck soaking up the morning sunshine and having a chat with one or two of the birds that frequent this resplendent gardenit's a veritable slice of paradise.
The gardens have been well-established and are a mixture of natives, palms, flowering shrubs, and climate-appropriate species that thrive in the tropical Queensland climate. Colourful and leafy, they truly enhance the home's ambience and appeal; and surprisingly minimal effort is required to keep it all looking sparkling and amazing!
Located in a family-friendly pocket on the northern side of Peregian, within footsteps to neighbourhood parks, and Noosa National Park, and approximately a 10-walk to beach; this is a desirable place to call home to the outdoor lover. The amenities of Peregian village are only a five-minute drive, and Noosa Heads is 10-15 minutes to the north.
Owners have cherished their time here, inspect and you'll see why!
Land Size: 1128 m2(approx)
Other Features / Notes
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden