Premium in its presentation, and refreshing in its design, 10 Feathertail Place is a home that showcases both functionality and individuality in a versatile layout that offers the occupants a variety of areas to work, play and relax.
Sitting high in a quiet cul-de-sac, this home takes in cooling summer breezes along with stunning views of Emu Mountain and Mt Coolum. There are even ocean glimpses of nearby Peregian Beach.
Elements of sleek modernism feature throughout the light filled interior of the home which is designed to seamlessly flow from indoor living to outdoor entertaining. Separation is assured with the master bedroom and retreat upstairs and the remaining bedrooms downstairs.
Just check out the list of features:
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite, massive WIR and parents retreat
- Study nook, two oversized bedrooms and large main bathroom with separate toilet
- Media room with coffered ceiling, LED lighting and wired in surround sound speakers
- Huge kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher, gas cooktop and butlers pantry
- 1200mm Pivot door entry with Crimsafe screen door
- Private, north facing concrete pool with bamboo screen backdrop and glass fencing
- 2.5KW solar, air conditioning, high ceilings and home audio system inside and out
- Connected to ultra fast NBN with fibre to the house and speeds up to 100mbps
- Low maintenance, fully landscaped and terraced block with established plants
- Additional parking bay perfect for a caravan, boat or trailer
- 5,000 litre rainwater tank plumbed to toilets, washing machine and sprinkler system
This property is in an enviable location with easy access to beaches, shopping centres, schools and the Sunshine Coast Airport. As part of the Rydges, the occupants have access to the Recreation Club which includes a heated 25m pool and kids play pool, gymnasium and stretch studio, 2 tennis courts and barbeque picnic area. The Pool Café and sports field is also located at the recreation club and is all within a short walk from the residence.
Don’t hesitate as this amazing property won’t last long on the market and is sure to exceed your expectations.
Everything you could possibly need is within minutes:
* 2 mins to Ridges Recreation Club (650m)
* 2 mins to C&K Peregian Springs Community Kindergarten (750m)
* 3 mins to Coles Peregian Springs (1.5km)
* 3 mins to Peregian Springs State Primary School (1.1km)
* 5 mins to St Andrews Anglican College (2.3km)
* 6 mins to Peregian Golf Club (2.7km)
* 7 mins to Peregian Beach (4.1km)
* 13 mins to Sunshine Coast Airport (14.7km)
* 13 mins to Noosa Civic (13.8km)
* 21 mins to Sunshine Plaza (22.9km)