69/15 Dunes Court, Peregian Springs, Queensland 4573
Price Guide: $443,000
PRICE REDUCTION! Owner wants offers on this outstanding investment in highly sought after estate!An opportunity to purchase a stand-alone villa at this price will not present again! Don't hesitate and then kick yourself for missing out - the Caprice estate represents secure family living at it's best, and this villa is well positioned to maximise privacy whilst taking advantage of all the facilities that this unique complex has to offer.
The 3 bedroom floorplan has the main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe, a modern open plan kitchen leading out onto covered patio and garden which ensure that every family can maximise the resort style living this house has to offer. The split system air conditioners will keep you cool in summer, but that is only if you are not taking advantage of the 20m swimming pool or spa in the complex, or outside entertaining your guests at the bbq area.
Specific features worth mentioning:
* House is just 4 years old
* Stone bench tops in kitchen
* Airconditioner in living and main bedroom with ceiling fans throughout
* Double lock up garage
* Low Body Corporate fees
* Choice of excellent schools in the area
* Easy access to the parks, walkways and community of Peregian Springs, with the beach just a few minutes drive
* Well located with Noosa and Maroochydore and the airport just 15 minutes drive away.
With low Body Corporate fees, it makes this home an excellent investment opportunity.
Come to our open homes, or call for an inspection by appointment.
Note: This property is currently tenanted.
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 14th Aug 2017