468 Chelsea Road, Ransome, Queensland 4154
11 Secluded Acres on the Border of GumdaleThis unparalleled sanctuary in Ransome is an emerging force of an undiscovered acreage precinct just two minutes to Gumdale and Chandler, while ten minutes to Carindale cinemas and restaurants.
Set on a level and cleared 11 acres at the end of a private cul-de sac, this one of a kind property delivers supreme lifestyle opportunities. Your home will be your retreat from everyday life with nature reserves, picturesque bike paths and horse tracks close at hand - discover the many treasures cycling amongst the scenic sights to Manly Village.
The completely new interior presents an expansive, stylish and tasteful family home featuring:
- Three over-sized bedrooms each with a glorious outlook to the grounds
- The master bedroom offers a walk-in robe and luxury ensuite with thermostatically controlled double shower
- Two ground level bedrooms offer complete privacy
- The new, contemporary kitchen delivers a large butler's pantry, quality stainless steel appliances, two ovens including a steam oven, induction hot plate and self-closing drawers to create the ideal creative space for the home chef.
- Open plan dining and living areas complete with a free-standing wood-burning fire place set the scene for relaxed nights indoors
- Expansive entertainer's deck will undoubtedly be the indoor-outdoor focal point amongst natures surroundings
- Additional rumpus/lower level living will raise the comfort level
- Soak up the atmosphere beside the brand new, 13m x 9m solar heated and self-cleaning swimming pool
- A friendly game of tennis on the court is the perfect social event
- Double remote car accommodation with substantial storage
- Sprawling lawns and landscaped gardens promote the heart of Australia's natural scenery
- 15m x 9m workers shed with mezzanine, 2m x 3m remote control roller doors, 15 amp power and three phase power
- Three access points to the property (two at the front and one at the side) easy access for your work trucks
Additional features include: Air conditioning, steel framed, external security lights, electric gate entrance, polished timber floors, enchanting rose gardens, horse paddock and 25,000 litre water tanks.
This ultimate escape exudes comfort and tranquillity with close access to local amenities, cafes, restaurants, quality schools as well as easy travelling to the Gateway Motorway.
This is truly a rarity amongst acreage living must inspect!
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 3 secure parking & remote access
- Land Size: 11 acres (approx)
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Tennis Court
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Rumpus Room
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 16th Jun 2015