77 Summit Street, Sheldon, Queensland 4157
Sweet SerenityIn a picturesque and peaceful setting, amid the beautiful and enchanting landscape this is the time for you to relax, rest and rejuvenate surrounding yourself with the natural beauty of this exclusive private hideaway.
Innovative and creatively different this unique two level residence is situated on 2.78 acres offering something very special. From the moment you enter, there is a feeling of tranquility with the clever combination of wide open spaces, large glass windows and natural polished timbers which heightens your sought after sense of relaxation.
This hidden gem offers:
* Three bedrooms plus a separate studio with kitchenette
* Retreat to the light filled master suite with its private balcony overlooking beautiful gardens and natural bushland
* Two family bathrooms both upstairs and down
* Simply elegant 5 year old kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 2 drawer dishwasher, 5 burner gas stovetop & a butlers' style pantry
* Expansive living area with timber floors, wood burning fire place adding comfort with a touch of romance
* An unparalleled sense of space and uninterrupted garden views are maximized at every opportunity
* Alfresco dining areas spill seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining lifestyle facilities which include the resort style pool featured in Australia's Best Pools magazine
Imagine coming home to this tranquil retreat everyday!
Additional features include:
* Double lock up shed complete with lighting and power, perfect for home business
* An abundance of parking is available with, along with double carport and large bitumen area for more vehicles
* Town water, Dam with electric pump connected to 10 taps providing irrigation to the entire property
* Septic System
Situated in the lovely acreage precinct of Sheldon, this affordable acreage lifestyle offers enjoyment and privacy just 20 minutes from Brisbane CBD. It is the perfect escape without being too far away from city convenience.
The sellers have dedicated the past 20 years to lovingly creating this beautiful area, however retirement is looming and the time has come for a change. They are committed to a move South and this property must be sold.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Off Street Parking: 2
- Land Size: 2.78 acres (approx)
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 5th Dec 2016