Perfectly poised in the premier corner position just 2-minutes to the dazzling white sand of Sunrise Beach, the residence's considered contemporary design has exuberant cathedral-like angles with enormous panes of glass to capture the ever-changing visual tableaux and remarkable backdrop of the Coral Sea.
Open the custom designed oak door to the entrance foyer. Be entranced by the coastal white and soft grey palette in the over-generous living and dining spaces, which are saturated with natural light thanks to all the windows plus the void on the upper level.
Sliding doors open wide and eyes are automatically drawn to the expansive deck which attracts salty breezes, white water and 180-degree gull's eye views stretching from Sunshine Beach to Mooloolaba and Point Arkwright, while right out front, in season are pods of whales heading north or south, and often paragliders catching the wind.
Taking the centre of attention is the stunning pool, which is surrounded by Italian porcelain tiles.
Entertainers will be in seventh heaven deciding between the poolside or upper level alfresco areas, the dining space with a statement pendant light or drinks at the long stone-topped bench which could easily double as a breakfast bar for a large family.
No matter the decision of where to entertain, it really is all about the high end chefs kitchen with stone bench tops, integrated fridge and V-Zug appliances to the adjacent butler's pantry / laundry with a second integrated fridge, and additional dishwasher
On this level is an office space which leads to the rear entertaining, as well as two queen-size bedrooms both with built-in robes. One has a balcony with ocean glimpses, the other with sliding doors opening to the sunny rear courtyard. Both share an elegant family-size bathroom with double rain shower and separate toilet.
Upstairs is the master retreat and expansive upper level terrace with spectacular white-water views, generous walk-in robe and ensuite with rain shower.
Additional loft space designed as an office space to suit busy executives has ocean views, and could equally be utilised as a fourth loft style bedroom.
"This truly is a magnificent house that keeps on giving," says Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Peter TeWhata who's taking the property to auction on Saturday 31 October 2020, "and the location so close to Sunrise Beach is second-to-none.
Facts & Features:
- Currently has short term letting history and forward bookings. Suitable for short term letting subject to Noosa Council approval.
- Land Size: 659m2
- House Size: 437m2
- Pool: 9.5m; Italian porcelain tiles surround; Jewels4Pools finish, Hayward energy efficient pool system
- About: 3-levels; ducted/zoned commercial grade aircon + ceiling fans; outdoor heating on main terrace; electric blinds throughout; 3-Phase power, 9.9kW solar panels
- Security: back-to-base alarm system + perimeter CCTV
- Garden: fully fenced rear garden + undercover entertaining zone with ceiling fan
- Garage: secure double; direct access to entry; massive storge for pool and beach toys, additional offstreet parking
- Kitchen: Gull Design; VJ-profile cabinetry; 3.5m bench/breakfast bar; stone bench tops; soft-close drawers, integrated fridge, VZug combi-steam and convection ovens & Neff induction cooktop; 2 Fisher & Paykel deep drawer dishwashers; Zip hot/cold/sparking filtered water; Butler's Pantry / laundry with integrated second full-sized fridge, washer + dryer;
- Wine storage under stairs
- Two Office spaces: built in desks, perfect for busy executives
- Location: walk 2 mins to Sunrise Beach; drive 5 mins to Hastings Street and Noosa National Park/world recognised Surfing Reserve; nearby - Chalet & Co Cafe; close to Sunshine Beach village & surf club, transport links, schools, Noosa Aquatic Centre, sporting clubs & Noosa Farmers Market.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.