If you are lured by affordability and an appealing lifestyle, by George this unmissable beauty on a coveted corner, framed by innovative gardens will enthral by night and blossom by day.
Open the front gate from the landscaped nature strip, step across the retro circular stones into the north-facing first garden 'room'.
Immediately cultivate a sunny state of mind albeit Palm Springs with breeze blocks, native grass trees, tropical magnolias, rockeries, succulents, and 'grass' around a hippy-style fire pit and rustic railway sleepers made into benches and a bar. It is all about no-nonsense fun, that is for sure, even at night when the gardens evoke a twilight glow. The ambience is replicated under the covered terrace.
The western side morphs into a long bougainvillea-entwined colonnade, almost extending to the second entrance.
Indoors embraces the home's position and references the landscaping in the tones and textures of its materials palette and there is an inimitable sense of calm and serenity throughout the natural light-filled open-plan living and dining spaces. Floors are lime-washed, doors are VJ-profile and the galley-style kitchen features driftwood-hued cabinetry and stone bench tops in cool crisp white, as well as all-new premium appliances. An adjacent scullery/laundry is the perfect addition for those with a penchant for cooking.
Another dimension to entertaining on the south side, is yet another garden 'room' albeit a secret garden with sub-tropical plantings and an Asian-inspired gazebo-style structure equipped with a barbeque.
The generous master bedroom, with walk-through robe and ensuite has doors opening the front garden where native birds offer mellifluous choruses from 'their' bath. Two additional bedrooms (one has purpose-built cabinetry and is currently used as an office) share a family-style bathroom.
"The gardens were designed to complement this fantastic sub-tropical climate," comments Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Cameron Urquhart who is taking the property to auction on Saturday 5 December 2020, adding "as well as an extension of the house by way of usable outdoor rooms, complete with garden lighting for the twilight enjoyment and entertaining.
"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will capture your heart, and this could be the one."
Facts & Features:
- Land Size: 505m2
- House Size: 184m2
- Garage: side street access; 2-car; 2nd access to house & garden; additional parking incl boat
- About: corner position; steel frame & roofing; fully fenced; lime washed floors; carpeted bedrooms; aircon/fans; roller blinds
- Kitchen: stone bench tops; white cabinetry; soft-close drawers; VJ-profile wall; new appliances incl Westinghouse oven, cooktop & dishwasher + Fisher & Paykel refrigerator; laundry & scullery
- Garden: designed by Tom Robinson Living Landscapes; computerised garden irrigation + light systems; shed, vegetable patch; hard stand paving to connect with building colour schemes; natural timber or recycled building products; synthetic turf areas; low maintenance; water savvy; dry, drought tolerant plant selection; street appeal; low maintenance planting themes to suite sub-tropical climate
- Inventory: negotiable
- Location: close to the everything Tewantin & Noosaville incl school, Noosa River, parks, Noosa Marina + Tewantin Noosa Golf Club
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.