Contract crashed! Now is your opportunity to buy into the coveted Noosa residential market.
This low set brick home features multiple living areas, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and is positioned in a fantastic location across the road from the Noosa Golf Course - walk the greens with the kangaroos and ducks!
Situated on a generous 787sqm allotment, the ambience of the property is enhanced by green bushland views to the rear providing privacy and a peaceful backdrop plus an abundance of birdlife.
Enjoying an excellent location close to schools, shops and public transport with bike tracks to Tewantin Village, Noosa River and the Noosa Marina, the home is perfect for families, retirees or investors. With a little TLC and attractive landscaping, the opportunity presents to re-invent the home to suit your own lifestyle.
Features at a glance:
• Private 787sqm allotment with bushland on two sides
• 3 bedrooms with built-in robes, master with ensuite and walk-in robe
• 2 bathrooms – main with bath
• Spacious open living area with a large bay window
• Open plan family and dining area
• Kitchen overlooking bushland
• Ceiling fans
• Covered patio area with bush outlook – perfect for entertaining and summer BBQs
• Fully fenced yard with side access and room for a pool
• Double lock up garage with internal access plus extra off-street parking
• Ideally located close to schools, shops and public transport
• The Noosa Golf Course with dining facilities is adjacent
• Minutes drive to Tewantin Village, Noosa River and the Noosa Marina
The home is well constructed, has loads of potential to upgrade, you can live comfortably as is or invest for future capital growth. Don’t delay, call Jen Galinska for more information.