53 Hilton Esplanade , Tewantin, Queensland 4565
SOLD by R&W Noosa - On the edge of the river - Jetty includedGet the price your property deserves sell with R&W, the team that understands property.
Serene, picturesque, breathtaking...there are many words to describe this magical location. Some say its Noosa's best kept secret, and when you discover it, you won't want to leave.
Mention Hilton Esplanade and its foreshore area to locals and the few tourists who stumble across it, and they'll tell you that it's the most pristine & peaceful place in Noosa. For the first time ever, in this much sort after quiet riverfront street, a modern architecturally designed, two story home with stunning panoramic waterfront views is available for purchase. You can stand in your gourmet kitchen upstairs or your large Caesar stone kitchenette downstairs and look out past the open timber bi folds across the upper and lower full length, entertaining decks and take in the long riverfront views. Moor your boat on your own large private jetty, throw a line in, launch your kayak, or kick back with a glass of wine and watch the sunsets.
You'll love the large alfresco back deck that flows out from the downstairs level, which is where you'll find your six seat hydrotherapy-swim spa to relax in, or use as a work out pool all year round. This prime north facing home has high ceilings throughout and is a balance of light and space combined with quality construction and finish. The house has been designed so that two families can holiday here in total comfort. Whether you want to live in this unique place, or opt for holiday renting your investment, this lifestyle is truly like no other place in Noosa.
• Prime north facing, architecturally designed home in much sought after quiet river side location.
• Large private jetty out front. One of only a select few situated right on Noosa River.
• Modern open plan design, with two expansive living-dining areas, high ceilings and beautiful timber finishes throughout
• Upper and lower level full length entertaining decks capture 180 degree water views
• Large alfresco deck located on back lower level features 6 seat hydrotherapy-swim jet spa
• Beautifully landscaped with drought tolerant, low maintenance gardens
• Spacious master bedroom on upper level features walk through robe, ensuite, and rear private balcony
• Upper level includes a study or potential 4th bedroom, with two well appointed bedrooms downstairs.
• Two bathrooms; one being a large wet room style shower.
• Upper level features a Caesar stone gourmet kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop-electric oven, built in microwave, steam oven and GE fridge with filtered water.
• A second large Caesar stone kitchenette located downstairs offers dual living opportunity
• Bar positioned perfectly on front lower level, with easy access through full length timber bi folds to riverside deck entertainment area
• Good cross ventilation throughout with air conditioning on top level
• Other features include: Gated entry, security system, laundry chute from master bedroom, ducted vacuum system, two dishwashers, home wired for a lift, big garden shed, two car carport and plenty of storage inside and out. 317m2 home. 508m2 of land.
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 6th Oct 2016