Upper Mt Gravatt 2,246m2 MEDIUM DENSITY - 2min WALK TO GARDEN CITY
Brisbane Development Site specialist - Warren's team, proudly presents this exclusive opportunity.
60 Cremin St, 45 and 47 Nagle St, Upper Mount Gravatt
Price - By Negotiation - Call or email to discuss.
What an opportunity for an investor or a developer. This site is being offered to the market first time together, exclusively to my database initially. It combines three separate properties that will be negotiated individually.
You can't go wrong with this brilliant location, whether you choose to hold for future capital growth, or intend to develop in this area.
- Total 2,246m2 of Medium density zoning level and clear block, spread across multiple lots
60 Cremin St - 855m2,
47 Nagle St - 817m2,
45 Nagle St - 574 m2
- 3 homes provide excellent rental income while you organise your approvals.
- Right in the heart of Upper Mount Gravatt area, walk to schools, social clubs & commercial businesses plus a short walk to Garden City. Thriving precinct with a record growth rate and a high rental demand and yield.
- The site is 2 minutes' walk to the south-east's largest Westfield Garden City shopping centre, local shopping, multiple eateries & entertainment options.
- Buses are right at your doorstep on Logan rd and the garden city bus interchange. Just a few minutes' drive to TAFE, Hospitals and Universities.
- Easy access to the Pacific Motorway both north and south, with Brisbane CBD being just 9kms minutes away. Minutes away from the Gateway motorway that provides fast access to the Brisbane Airport.
- Sunnybank's Chinatown and Asian community is only 5 minutes' drive away and is a hugely popular destination for dining and shopping.
Being a QLD Registered Architect, Warren and his team specialise in marketing development sites. Hence, we can also assist the buyers by pointing them in the right direction for preliminary Architectural, feasibility and planning advice. We are also able to assist buyers with contacts who are able to provide researched feedback to help you get your next project started.
Please call or email the team if you need more info. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
Disclaimer - All information and suggested development options contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries. All listed development options above require the buyer's own due diligence and are subject to satisfaction of the subdivision code & subject to council approvals.