486 Newnham Rd, Upper Mount Gravatt, Queensland 4122
Well Maintained Family Home in a Central LocationCentral Location, Elevation, Views, Affordability, Well Maintained, Potential, there are numerous merits that this property has to offer. Whether you are a first home buyer, astute investor, renovator, land bankers, this property certainly ticks the boxes.
Move straight into this solid high set home in one of Brisbane's hottest suburb! Priced to sell immediately, this well-maintained brick veneer home offers tremendous value with a sizeable ~546sqm elevated land (18.2 metres wide frontage) superbly positioned for easy family life! It is just a brisk stroll to city bus stops and nearby Wishart State School. 5 minutes drive or 15 minutes walk to Garden City Shopping Centre.
This property has all the basics in place to be a fantastic long-term investment, first home or upgrade! Upstairs has a spacious carpeted lounge with air conditioner, dining room and kitchen all with timber floor for comfortable everyday living. There are three spacious carpeted bedrooms upstairs and multiple rumpus and storage room downstairs offering superb separation and ideal for a teenager retreat. The deck off the back enjoys a lovely elevated suburban view, comfortable breeze and is big enough for taking an evening meal or sharing a drink with friends. The garden is largely grass with a few mature trees providing shade. Perfect for children or pets to roam about safely.
Many parts of the house were refreshed in recent years including:
- ~1 year old ultra wide drive way, easily for 2-3 cars
- New Kitchen in 2009
- New deck in 2009
- New roof gutter in 2009
- Within Wishart State School and MacGregor State High School catchment
- Multiple Private schools nearby including Brisbane Adventist College, St Bernard's Catholic School, Citipointe Christian College and more.
- 1.1 km to Westfield Garden City
- Timber floor underneath Carpet
- Multiple car spaces with newly built driveway
- Wide side access to rear yard
- Walk distance to bus stops and shops
- Near Gateway and Pacific motorways, 20 minutes drive to Brisbane CBD
- Rumpus and storage room on the lower level offering superb separation and ideal as a teenager retreat
- Future rezone potential (subject to council planning)
At this incredible price, you'll need to be quick to make this hot property yours! Inspect this weekend.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1 secure parking & remote access
- Off Street Parking: 3
- Land Size: 546 m2 (approx)
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Rumpus Room
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 16th May 2017