36 Bess Street, Windsor, Queensland 4030
An immaculate character home renovated for a modern lifestyleA must to view to appreciate the many original features retained in this smart renovation offering the best of today's lifestyle.
This home is complete in every way. Simply move in, there is nothing to do.
The front entrance flows into the open plan living, dining room, an attractive kitchen and a rear deck overlooking an easy maintained lush tropical garden.
The front of the home is elevated and overlooks the green surroundings that border the Kedron Brook Parklands
Upstairs features high ceilings, wide polished floors, a bay window and much more.
Downstairs there is a spacious living room with an ensuited bathroom, an office area, a laundry and a neat garage and a well built carport
• Landscaped 592 m2 block in a quiet street with easy access to Lutwyche Road
• Easy route through Albion Road to Portside, Ascot and Hamilton.
• Abundant space with natural light and ventilation
• 3Bedroom and 2 bathrooms
• Upper level family room opens to deck
• High Ceilings, vj wooden walls upstairs
Ideally located in the blue chip inner northern suburb of Windsor, this home is only 4.2 kilometres from the CBD and is in walking distance to Maygar Street buses, a short walk to Kedron Brook parks, bicycle track, and one of Brisbane's best off leash dog brook side walks. It is close to Wilston Café/ Dining Precinct, numerous highly regarded schools, Lutwyche shopping area with many facilities.
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 1 ( secure parking )
- Carports: 1
- Off Street Parking: 2
- Land Size: 592 m2 (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Hot Water System: gas
- Pay TV
- Rumpus Room
- Living Areas: 7
Other Features / NotesFRENCH DOORS AND WINDOWS, WIDE FLOOR BOARDS, HIGH CEILINGS, VJ WALLING UPSTAIRS,
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 7th Jul 2017