76 Donald St, Woody Point, Queensland 4019
Beautiful Peninsula location and lifestyleLooking for that casual outdoor lifestyle where you can simply hang out on the back deck or take a short stroll to the water’s edge and cafe’s? Wanting schools, public transport and clubs also within walking distance? Wanting to move straight in with all the hard work done like the painting and a new bathroom.... Want your floors polished? Wanting side access and a huge, fully fenced back yard all sitting on a 685m2 block?
You want it all??? Then this fresh high-set situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac ticks all of the above box’s and more!
There are 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in’s. The master bedroom and second bedroom with air con. Freshly painted both in and outside, new light fittings, dishwasher, colour bond roof, 2 car remote control garage with massive amounts of storage underneath.
It’s the location that you’re after that will continue to tick those boxes.... The newly recognised Redcliffe Peninsula will see your investment be a sound decision long term with the new train line and coastal, cafe lifestyle all combined with a family friendly community.
- 3 bedrooms
- Sensation back deck
- Polished floor boards through out
- Freshly painted in and out
- Renovated bathroom
- Air con and fans
- 685m2 block
- Side access for boat, trailer etc
- Double remote garage
- Fully fenced
- Storage/work shop down stairs
- Quiet cul-de-sac position
- Water, schools, public transport, bowling club, cafe’s all within walking distance
- Potential rental return of $420-$440 per week.
Call Kim today for an inspection immediately
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1.5
- Garaging: 2 secure parking & remote access
- Land Size: 685 m2 (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 23rd Mar 2017