Deborah Evans Properties proudly presents a perfectly maintained residence situated within the tightly held inner-city precinct of Woolloongabba. Set on two lots totalling 860m2, this stunning Queenslander is indeed a rarity with potential future development.
Offering a versatile design with classic comforts and quality finishes, a mixture of modern and traditional elements are found throughout the home. An integrated colour scheme and careful attention to detail contribute to its overall harmony and immaculate finish.
With endless practical space available, the cleverly designed floor plan delivers;
- Three bedrooms plus an additional room suited for a nursery, home office or child's play room
- The spacious master bedroom features a built-in robe and private en-suite
- Additional two-door bathroom complete with spa and separate toilet
- Open living and dining areas with high ceilings, intricate timber detailing and French doors raise the comfort levels for entertaining
- Stylish, new kitchen includes granite bench tops, stainless steel appliances, soft closing drawers and ample cupboard space with 2 Pac surfaces
- The rear alfresco balcony and the downstairs undercover entertaining area and sparkling pool provide the perfect setting for year round social events an easily accessible ground floor bathroom is an added convenience
- The ground floor presents an endless source of options for additional living, utility/rumpus room with plenty of space for hobbyists or your home business
- Dual car accommodation with separate workshop is a very important requirement of inner city living
- Extra off-street parking for over three vehicles within the secured fully fenced grounds
Quality Features Include: Back to base alarm system, air conditioning, three kilowatt solar panel on roof, electric front entrance, landscaped grounds and rain water tanks with pump to maintain your extended yard space.
Truly delightful in every aspect, from the manicured gardens to the open verandas ideally suited to the Queensland lifestyle, your family's every need is catered for in every aspect of this home. Within walking distance to the Southbank Parklands, Queensland Performing Arts Complex, riverside restaurants, boutique shopping and public transport while the Brisbane city is only 3 kilometres away.
Exciting real estate for exciting times! Will be sold on or before Auction day!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.