This brand new highset Queenslander, is set on one of Woombye's highest blocks with picture post card views far across the Hinterland. Providing the perfect balance of Township lifestyle, a maneageble low maintenance block and a brand new home plus a stunning timber deck that begs you to sit a while, slow down and appreciate the good things in life.
- Spacious open plan living area opening to a breezy deck
- Stunning views from the entire open plan kitchen and living room
- Great kitchen with stone benches and quality appliances
- Large fridge space, gas cooktop and gas hot water
- 3 bedrooms plus study all with built in robes,
- Generous master bedroom with ensuite and robe
- Ceiling fans and security screens throughout
- Air conditioned main living
- Fully enclosed lower storey, great storage space on both levels
- Short 150m walk to Woombye Primary School
- Just 1km walk from great coffee and eateries
- Quick access to the Highway and Railway for the commuters
- Potential for off street space for an extra vehicle
Enjoy the township life of leafy Woombye with it's café's and community, and yet Sunshine Plaza and the some of the best beaches in the world are just 14km away. The truly stunning outlook sets this home so far apart from other's in the area, you'll kick yourself if you don't put it on your short list. Other houses in the street fetch mid $600,000 prices, making this beauty a very affordable option.
This house is one of two - built as a competely separate free standing duplex with its own private back yard and separate access and entry. The other house has been sold to an owner occupier. Strata titling is under way so - your move!