Type AType AType AType AType AType AType AType AType AType AType AType AType AType BType BType BType BType BUnit 3Unit 4Unit 5Unit 6Unit 3Unit 4Unit 5Unit 6Unit 1Unit 2Unit 3Unit 4Unit 5Unit 6
6 / 125 Ekibin Road, Annerley, Queensland 4103
Brand New! From $550,000!
New luxurious town homes within walking distance to all amenities! Only 4.5km from CBD!These architecturally designed town homes with functional and practical layouts have been finished to the highest standards. This boutique inner city development is located in a very central and convenient location, within walking distance to the Greenslopes Busway, multiple parklands, Annerley's shopping facilities, the Junction Park State School and child care facility. You are also within minutes to the Greenslopes Private Hospital, the Princess Alexandra Hospital and direct access to the CBD via the Pacific Motorway!
**VERY LOW BODY CORP | TOP OF THE RANGE FINISHES | PERFECT LOCATION**
Priced to sell, these exceptional properties offer not only the perfect family home at an affordable price, but also promise unmatched investment opportunities. Differently to inner city property prices that have already skyrocketed, 125 Ekibin Road offers an attractive high rental yield (approx. $620 - $640p.w.) and optimistic capital growth for years to come.
**THIS IS A MUST SEE!**
• A mixture of 2 and 3 storey town homes
• Bright and airy properties positioned on the high side of the street, providing breezes and views
• 3 large bedrooms all with built-in-robes
• Double garaging with remote control access
• Stylish open-plan living and dining with beautiful timber flooring
• Enormous alfresco area perfect for outdoor entertaining and relaxation
• Luxurious kitchen with stone benchtops and plenty of cupboard and bench space
• Quality stainless steel appliances
• Spacious bathrooms with large showers and windows for ventilation
• Security screens, flyscreens and blinds throughout
• 2 x air-conditioners (master bedroom & living area)
• Elevated with peaceful suburban outlook
• Walking distance to parkland and childcare centre (opposite)
• Walking distance to the Greenslopes Busway (direct access to city within minutes)
• Walking distance to the Annerley shopping centre on Ipswich Rd.
• Walking distance to Junction Park State School
• Minutes to the Greenslopes Private Hospital and the Princess Alexandra Hospital
• Direct access to the CBD via the Pacific Motorway (estimated 7 minutes to City)
• Premier inner city location, only 4.5km to CBD!
• High demand and sought after location for desirable home living and rewarding investment opportunities
BE FIRST TO SELECT THE BEST TOWNHOME IN THE COMPLEX!
CONTACT THE SIMON AU TEAM FOR MORE INFORMATION AND/OR AN INSPECTION.
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2 secure parking & remote access
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
Townhouse Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 10th May 2016