BRILLIANT investment - $390/wk rent / Great Home - Right across Carindale Shopping centre!!
A great opportunity presents itself in a superb location and a well maintained complex, right across the road from the Carindale shopping centre. Two swimming pools and BBQ facilities are available within in the complex.
The interstate investor has enjoyed the returns from this property for several years but is selling now due to change in circumstances. This property will suit home owners and investors alike due to the notable features below -
The Townhouse -
- Solid Brick with 3 bedrooms - One bedroom on the lower level, two bedrooms on the upper level. Built in mirror wardrobes and fans in all rooms.
- 2 Bathrooms - Separate bath and toilet on the lower level, similar setup upstairs.
- Single lock up garage, Lounge, Dining and good size kitchen on the lower level.
- Air - conditioned Living rooms opens to a Quiet and private Courtyard behind to relax and entertain.
- Rented at $390/wk with good tenants in place, an excellent return for your money.
Complex and Location -
- Superbly maintained, quiet complex in a natural setting with an On-site manager.
- WALK TO Carindale shopping centre, Close to QEII hospital, few mins to state and private schools.
- 2 resort style swimming pools and BBQ facilities in the complex.
- Plenty of visitors parking.
- Quick access to motorways, both North and South.
An efficient On-site manager make sure any issues are attended to without delay.
The location, amenities and the return offered by this property are outstanding.
Hot properties in the area like this offer exceptional rewards for investors and owner-occupiers alike, and are sure to move quickly.
Don't miss out! Call Warren or our team for more info or to inspect.
Bodycorp - $793/qtr
Rates - $352.80/qtr
Please Note - The unit number is 58 but the Lot number is 63 on the title.
Disclaimer - All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries. All of the above requires the buyer's own due diligence.