Townhouse situated in sought after complex - Investors look no further
This spacious airconditioned 3 bedroom townhouse boasts hinterland views from within the estate. Located in Panorama Palms, a quiet, safe and friendly complex. The property is surrounded by bushland with plenty of native wildlife, and entry ways are monitored 24/7 on CCTV. The gardens and common areas are maintained by the live onsite managers. This highly sought after complex also features a shaded sparkling pool and new barbecue facilities. This townhouse features:
• Open plan living which leads onto a Juliet balcony
• A well-appointed kitchen
• 3 good sized bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Master bedroom leads to two way bathroom, with walk-in shower and bath
• Separate toilet
• Double electric lockup garage with internal access
• Large laundry with plenty of storage
• Outdoor area
• 3 min drive from local primary school and nearest supermarket (1.5km)
• 5 min drive from Nerang State High School (2.9km)
• 5 min drive from M1 (3.8 km)
• 7 min drive from cinemas (4.2 km)
• 20 min drive from Surfers Paradise beach (14.6km)
Currently bringing in rent of $365.00 pw ($18,980 per year).
Body Corporate levies of approx. $71.97 per week.
This is an exciting opportunity to secure a quality townhouse at a great price.
The seller is seeking offers between $335,000 - $345,000.
Don't hesitate as this won't last long. Phone the Onsite manager to book a viewing.
Joshua Wilman: 0402 143 279 | (07) 5574 8947
Open home viewings each Saturday 10AM-11AM
Private viewing available by appointment.