58 Beverley St, Morningside, Queensland 4170
Freehold and Fabulous!With NO BODY CORPORATE FEES and the position and presentation of this one outstanding, this light and airy home is one you might want to take a look at quickly.
Ready to reward one lucky buyer, the list of benefits are well worth experiencing for yourself including;
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances overlooking
* Comfortable living and dining with plantation shutters and glass sliders opening on 2 sides to
* The expansive, private courtyard just ideal for enjoying the beautiful Brisbane weather already upon us
* 3 freshly carpeted, built-in bedrooms, 2 with access to a breezy wrap-around deck adding to the open feel
* Spacious ensuite and main bathrooms both finished in fresh, neutral tones
* off-street parking for 1 car and the benefit of the original garage that has been converted to a 2nd living or 4th bedroom with the flexibility to use it as it is or convert it back as you desire.
* Air-conditioned, located in a highly sought after Morningside pocket with a host of amenities at your fingertips.
Freehold properties of this calibre are rare and sought after. Why not come and see if this is the one you have been holding out for?
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 1
- Land Size: 174 m2 (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Garden Shed
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
Townhouse Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 10th Feb 2014