4/7 Titania Street, Morningside, Queensland 4170
Stunning Townhome (Pet Friendly)Once in a while, we come across a property that cannot be faulted, and this lovingly renovated home is up there with the best.
Peaceful private position adjoining nature strip, and walking trail, and shaded by established trees and gardens is what the current owners love and enjoy, but sadly are moving due to work commitments.
Ideally located to Train station, bus stops, shops, hospital, parklands and only 5k to Brisbane CBD,
All the hard work has been done , look at the photos and you will appreciate the quality, care and thought they have put into their home.
Some of the features include
* 3 Bedrooms all built-ins, main with walk-in-robe and en-suite.
* Split system a/c down stairs , ceiling fans up stairs
* Crimsafe front and rear door with dog doors installed,
* Spacious and private courtyard , synthetic grass, and garden shed,
* Renovated kitchen, new gas stove top and elect catalytic oven,
* New Bosch instant gas hot water heater,
* Sensor lights, window locks, fly screens , and deadlocks fitted,
* Berber carpet on stairs and bedrooms, top quality vinyl tiles downstairs,
* Asco dishwasher, 2 garage roller doors, one motor operated,
Very low body corporate fees of $1660pa including sinking fund. This property presents as new, and inspections will not disappoint , for private viewings contact Tony Ugrinic on 0418-740823
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 1 ( remote access )
- Fully Fenced
- Garden Shed
- Split System Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
Townhouse Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 18th Feb 2014