Prestige Townhouse - Leafy Outlook - Convenient Location
Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Logan Road, this 7-year-old 3-bedroom townhouse is quietly located towards the end of Tudor Street. Boasting modern design and tiled living areas, you will be mesmerized by what this home has to offer.
The features of this property include:
• 3 spacious carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• Main bedroom with aircon, ensuite and private balcony
• 2 sets of bathrooms
• Tiled open plan living area with ceiling fans and aircon
• Neat and contemporary kitchen
• A powder room
• Outdoor courtyard
• Single lock up car space
Since the unit is at the end of complex, there is a potential to accommodate another vehicle on the common property which is in front of the unit, subject to get the body corporate's written approval.
If you are after convenience, this property is exactly what you are looking for.
• Short walking distance to Big Top's array of shops and convenient stores
• Walking distance to Mount Gravatt State School and Mount Gravatt State High School
• The nearest bus stop is just a stone’s throw away
• Short driving distance to Mt Gravatt Plaza and Garden City Shopping Town
• Around 10km to CBD
This property is tenanted until the end of November 2021. In terms of condition and location, this property is the right one for any astute buyer!
The latest council rate from early May ~ end of September 2021: $432.55.
The body corporate fee from 01/09 ~30/11/2021: $830.96 ( including sinking fund $260.69 and admin fund $570).
Total floor area: 137 sqm.
Note: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries. In addition, the furniture shown on the internal photos are for illustration only.