16/27 Camille Crescent, Wynnum West, Queensland 4178
Under Contract / Offer
Winning in Wynnum West!You will feel as though all your Christmas' have come at once this year with the purchase of this incredibly spacious 172sqm townhouse!
Ideally positioned in the beautifully landscaped, gated community of Camellia Grove, enjoying all the benefits of a secure, resort style complex has to offer; Within minutes to Wynnum Plaza, schools and public transport conveniences, this town-home represents an outstanding property choice for buyers seeking a convenient, family friendly residence or a sought after addition to the investment portfolio in a popular bayside suburb.
Recently appraised to achieve a rental return of $400-430 p/week and projecting an impressive estimated rental yield of 6.5%, are just further reasons why this property will appeal to the astute investor.
Featuring 3 good-size bedrooms with built-in robes. A spacious, air-conditioned master bedroom enjoys its own private ensuite, while the large main bathroom features a separate shower and bathtub.
Downstairs, you'll find is light and breezy with a well planned layout. The spacious living area with brand new carpet, flows seamlessly through to the tiled dining and kitchen combined. Ideal for those who enjoy to entertain with the view overlooking the outdoor covered entertaining area and courtyard garden.
Other features include:
- Laundry and separate powder room downstairs.
- Remote single car garage with internal access, plus room for a second vehicle on the drive way or in the ample visitors parks close by.
- A second split system air-conditioner services the downstairs living areas.
- Resort style pool and bbq area to use at your leisure.
An opportunity like this will not last long, be sure 16/27 Camille Crescent is on your list to inspect this weekend!
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 1 secure parking & remote access
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
Townhouse Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 7th Nov 2017