Passion for a Large Penthouse on Riverfront Noosa Sound?
Catch the Noosa wave and be smitten by paradise, with a year-round sun-filled split-level penthouse on the waterfront, in the coveted location of Quamby Place. With three generous balconies, two facing north and one south, whether cool summer breezes or warm sub-tropical winter temperatures, life does not get much better.
Leave the car in the secure garage or question why you need it at all, when minutes away in one direction is Noosa Main Beach or go the other way to Noosaville's river on Gympie Terrace.
Designed by architects, Gabriel Poole and John Mainwaring, Sun Lagoon is appropriately named because the Resort has been designed to take full advantage of its extensive frontage to the park and lagoon, as well as panoramic views, wherever you look.
Open the door to a touch of coastal class and be drawn immediately past the substantial open-plan dining and living spaces, which flow seamlessly to a north-easterly covered balcony. It is obviously perfect for long lunches, as an alternative to frequenting the nearby nationally recognised restaurants, or just casual sundowners with friends. After-all the contemporary kitchen with stone-topped island and breakfast bar, 2-pac cabinetry plus quality appliances, has everything needed for entertaining.
Banks of bright white plantation shutters are throughout including the master suite offering your own private parents retreat on the top level. It has a super-sized walk-in-robe and ensuite the size of the living/dining space, also the outlook from the balcony which includes water views over the top of Quamby Place, across to the Noosa River and Noosa North Shore.
Off the central hallway, along from the master suite is a large queen size bedroom. Eyes are immediately drawn to the green leafy park with white sandy beach to the sparkling lagoon, moored boats of varying sizes resting on the calm waters, also views out to the Noosa River and glorious sunsets.
Adjoining the second bedroom is a third, plus another generous size bathroom. There is also a separate guest toilet and a galley style laundry.
On the northerly side of the Resort are the two stunning recently renovated pools, a spa, sun terraces, barbeque area and gardens, also Resort pontoon, tennis court and views out to the river across to the Noosa Spit.
"If you aspire to investing in a sun-kissed penthouse on the waterfront in the premier location of Quamby Place in Noosa Sound, this is a sure-fire opportunity," enthuses Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Eric Seetoo, who is selling the property via expression of interest.
"Other attributes of Sun Lagoon include the on-site managers. They are totally dedicated to their guests experience and have thought of everything. They offer bike, kayak, paddle board, bicycles and tennis court hire, bookings for tours and attractions and with Quamby Place home to top class restaurants and cafes, a bottle shop, general store, and a stop for the Noosa Ferry.
"Noosa is currently hot property and this opportunity is unbeatable."
Facts & Features:
- Penthouse: 149m2 split level, incl 3 balconies, + secure basement car space
- About: air conditioning, fans, security screens, hideaway laundry, inventory included
- Kitchen: SS microwave, oven + cooktop, F&P dishwasher, lovely refrigerator, stone-topped benches, 2-pac cabinetry
- Complex: Sun Lagoon comprises newly painted 3 low-rise buildings; uninterrupted views of the river; on-site pontoon; 2 recently resurfaced pools + new spa, lighting, waterfalls & gardens; dedicated on-site mangers; kayaks, canoes, paddle boards, bicycles + tennis court hire; bookings for tours and attractions
- Location: Quamby Place is home to top class restaurants/cafes, bottle shop, general store, Noosa Ferry stop; short walk to Hastings Street, Main Beach, Noosa National Park, Noosa Village, Gympie Terrace restaurant, Noosa River activities & boat hire
- High demand Income generating Investment.