Lavish Apartment Living 5 Minutes walk to Noosa Main Beach
Clean lines and bold colours were synonymous with revered architect Gabriel Poole, and his building 'Alkira' - a group of 3 luxury apartments, 400metres from Hastings St - has been a coveted Noosa landmark since 1997.
Admire the national park-like backdrop with giant staghorn-studded Norfolk Island pines fringing the exterior. Step inside the front entrance, look through the ground level apartment's oh-so-wide double glass doors and along the light drenched hallway with a picture window out to a green space. Note, it is all about halcyon days with a unique splash of luxe cool at every turn.
Stone floors, lofty ceilings, plantation shutters, VJ-profile doors, banks of louvres designed as breezeways plus over-generous open-plan living and dining spaces effectively join up in a seamless fashion to the wide terrace. It wraps around on the north-westerly sides, has a backdrop of filtered peeks of Noosa waterways and the hinterland, and a few steps down to the pool terrace. Yes, the pool is exclusive to you and the options of where to entertain or catch the sun's rays are numerous.
Stunning furniture, artworks and accessories add an interior designer tone throughout, similarly the long galley-style kitchen with its lush brick toned cabinetry, stainless steel/granite benchtops, long island bench/breakfast bar, and premium appliances.
Off the kitchen is a covered terrace with outdoor kitchen and barbeque, also steps down to the pool area. Wine aficionados will be thrilled with the dedicated cellar and everyone loves lots of storage.
In the north wing, everything about the master suite is oversize including the fully tiled ensuite with walk-in shower, double vanities, walk-in robe, and courtyard with spa/hot tub. Two queen-size bedrooms with robes share a family-size bathroom. One has access to the main terrace.
"The lure of heading to the idyllic climes of sophisticated Noosa Heads and enjoying everything about this ground level lavish apartment is irresistible," enthuses Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Jill Goode, who is taking the property to auction on Saturday 26 September 2020. "Leave the car in the garage, walk to Noosa Main Beach and some of Australia's top restaurants in Hastings Street, or take your surfboard on the pushbike to Noosa National Park where you find some of the world's best surf breaks.
"From the playgrounds of the rich and famous to locals who call it home, the convenience of a Noosa lifestyle can never be underestimated. Whatever the reason, the investment future of properties like this, is totally secure".
1 Alkira/31 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads
Bedrooms 3 | Bathrooms 2 | Garage 2 | Pool | Hot Tub
Auction: Saturday 26 September 2020
Facts & Features:
- House size: 234m2
- Architect: Gabriel Poole
- Pool: exclusive to Apt 1
- About: stone flooring; wine cellar; terrace off kitchen with outdoor kitchen + BBQ; fully equipped laundry; VJ-profile doors; spa/hot tub; banks of auto roller blinds; wine fridge
- Kitchen: 2-pac rich red cabinetry incl 5m island bench & breakfast bar with black granite benchtop; long bench with stainless steel top & splashback; Ilve 5-hob gas cooktop + oven; Panasonic microwave; Delonghi coffee machine; Samsung refrigerator
- Security: front gate to building, side gate to pool terrace + lift from garage direct to apt
- Garage: 2-car lock-up + storeroom
- Aircon: ducted/split, fans, breezeways via louvres & shutters
- Full inventory
- About Alkira: boutique complex, 3 only all-floor apartments
- Location: elevated north/westerly aspect, minutes to Hastings Street, Noosa Main Beach, Noosa National Park with world-famous surfing reserve, and Noosa Junction's bevy of bars, cafes, boutiques & supermarkets
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.