Picture an impressive apartment with an invisible line between indoors and out, seemingly suspended over a white-sand beach, jetty and riverfront with bedazzling seascapes across the Noosa River to the North Shore and beyond to the Coloured Sands. Eyes south along the park-fringed Noosaville foreshore which stretches to the Everglades. Beyond is Mount Cooroy. Gull's eye views of the azure waterways around Noosa Heads, river mouth and national parks are on the right.
There is an air of sophistication indoors, a breezy overlay with a restrained beach-themed palette for furniture, art pieces and porcelain floor tiles, creating a deliberate holiday mood. It is particularly obvious in the wide living and dining space which has a total connection to the expansive undercover terrace. It starts on the south side, where numerous stands of palms address the privacy factor in a perfect fashion. It then wraps around and stretches over 11 metres on the northern side, providing the ultimate place for sundowners, celebrations, lunches and generally appreciating the good life.
Those with a penchant to cook for such occasions, will feel at home in the U-shaped kitchen with stone covered bench-tops and breakfast bar, also every high-end whizz-bang appliance. Oh, and let's not forget the hideaway bar.
For those in the master bedroom, with its walk-in robe and ensuite, waking to those sensational views through the doors out to the terrace and wondering whether to kayak or go paddle boarding on the Noosa River or grab a bike and experience innumerable dedicated cycle tracks, marks the start of another brilliant day in paradise.
Two bedrooms on the east side have built-in robes and share a bathroom which also has laundry facilities.
Leave the car in its secure undercover space, stroll to some of Australia's top restaurants in nearby Quamby Place, also Gympie Terrace, or walk to Hastings Street, Noosa Main Beach and the Noosa National Park with its world recognised Surfing Reserve.
Such are the pleasures of basking in a carefree, sun-splashed year-round idyllic playground.
"Buyers will not compromise on having an exclusive Noosa Heads' address," comment Tom Offermann Real Estate principal Tom Offermann and agent Luke Chen, who are taking the property to auction on Saturday 28 November 2020.
"Amongst the hottest locations is riverfront real estate. Sundrenched through the year, it affords the convenience of living in the hub, safe in the knowledge the investment is underpinned by a never-ending pool of future buyers also wanting the same."
Facts & Features:
- Apartment Size: 144m2
- About: End apartment with long, wide wrap-around balcony/terrace; secure lower level car space + lock-up storage; porcelain floor tiles; aircon + fans; VJ-profile doors; laundry facilities in bathroom
- Kitchen: U-shaped with 3.5m breakfast bar; stone counter tops & splashbacks; 2-pac cabinetry below; upper cabinetry with brushed aluminium & semi-transparent glass doors; soft close drawers; pantry; hideaway bar; Miele oven, cooktop, micro and integrated dishwasher; Westinghouse full fridge + bar fridge
- Inventory; fully inclusive
- Las Rias: small complex; private beach; private jetty; heated pool & spa; sauna; lift; on-site management; free Foxtel &Wi-Fi; tour desk; kayak + paddleboard hire
- Location: nearby Quamby Park & tennis courts, Quamby Place restaurants, liquor outlet, supermarket etc; walk to Hastings Street, Noosa Main Beach, Noosa National Park & Surfing Reserve; Noosa Village; Gympie Terrace Noosaville riverfront restaurants, cafes + boutiques
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.