Elegant Townhome with Ground Level Master Suite and Plunge Pool
Picture a world-class gated residential precinct made up of beautiful homes with contemporary style and influences of the Mediterranean, designed to meld with the environment; a championship golf course carved out of the bushland; and a 5-star resort clubhouse offering the sort of facilities that make living at Noosa Springs an absolute joy. Every day.
Apart from closeness to Hastings Street and Noosa Main Beach, is the desirability of living in a safe, peaceful, and leafy environment, such as a north-facing townhome, surrounded by community-spirited, like-minded residents.
The rotunda-style entry gate, and the subsequent glass and timber-frame front doors, afford a warm welcome. Eyes are immediately drawn to bright white shutters and how natural light, thanks to a double-storey void, saturates the generous open plan, tiled living, and dining spaces, as well as the U-shaped kitchen with stone benchtops and breakfast bar.
Slide the glass doors open to create an almost invisible line between indoors and out to the superb north-facing covered courtyard. Long lunches perhaps? Maybe a dip in the plunge pool. The abutting garden has a green backdrop with Australian native plantings on both sides of the fence. Of course, many birds trill choruses on their daily visits.
Attributes are many. With an easterly outlook is a sunroom, office alcove or entertainers might like the idea of a dresser/bar.
Those who prefer a master suite on the living level will love that sliding doors open out to the courtyard, plus there is a walk-in robe, and a bathtub and double vanity in the bathroom.
Upstairs on the mezzanine level are two high ceilinged bedrooms. One has a walk-in-robe and the family-size bathroom has a bathtub.
The Cascades precinct of Noosa Springs is situated close to the large resort style pool and barbeque facilities. In fact, with a towel over your shoulder, it will take less than a minute to walk to the rarely used 25 metre pool which is surrounded by stunning landscaping and sun lounges.
"All residences at Noosa Springs have around-the-clock security including at the gated entrance," explains Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Julie Bengtsson, who is taking the property to auction on Saturday 12 December 2020. "Residents are friendly and supportive, pets are welcome, and it's in easy proximity to the Noosa Springs Golf & Spa clubhouse complex, especially when the golf buggy is ready and waiting in its dedicated garage space.
"The renowned championship course is rated amongst the best in Australia. The 18 holes meander through lush pockets of rainforest and are surrounded by Lake Weyba, the spring-fed lakes of Noosa Springs and the Noosa National Park with its abundance of flora and fauna including koalas and kangaroos."
Facts & Features:
- Land Size: 358m2
- House Size: 264m2
- Garage: 2-car + dedicated golf buggy bay; access to indoors; includes golf buggy
- About: north-facing courtyard garden with plunge pool; fully fenced; secure front entry into courtyard; pet friendly; sunroom on east-side-multi-purpose; 2-mins to residents-only lagoon-style pool & BBQ area; airconditioned/fans; security screens; all residents Foxtel connected; gas points in courtyard; master suite on lower level; 2 bedrooms (one with walk-in-robe) + family-size bathroom located on mezzanine level
- Kitchen: stone bench tops; pantry; Miele oven; Bosch cooktop & dishwasher; Panasonic microwave; separate laundry with Fisher & Paykel dryer
- About Noosa Springs: The Cascades is part of Noosa Springs prestigious gated residential estate; 24-hr manned gated security; access pathways around course; landscaped gardens to front entrances + walkways fully maintained
- About Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort: world class 18-hole golf course with 10 lakes; abundant wildlife & trees; clubhouse, pro shop, gymnasium, tennis courts, restaurants/bars, spa & more
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.