Whether admiring stupendous views of the Noosa River and Hideaway Island from the alfresco terrace or paddling around the clear turquoise waterways appreciating the serenity of the sunrise, life is beautiful.
Does reeling in tailor, taking the kayak for a morning glide or watching kids build sandcastles on 'your' beach sound like you?
How about forever holidays in a Mediterranean-inspired abode that spells relaxation, is in a private gated location, is a stroll to nationally known restaurants and so close to Hastings Street.
From the courtyard, open the front door and be greeted by cool breezes, water views and lofty lime-washed timber ceilings over the contemporary open plan tiled living and dining spaces. The luminous quality of the water, just beyond the 'disappearing' sliding doors is matched by the interiors beachy palette, which is as fresh as an early morning swim.
Keen entertainers will love the multiple living areas, both indoors, and out on the stone and timber terraces, which facilitate a multiplicity of gatherings, including sun worshippers sipping sundowners.
Alfresco is an integrated barbecue set-up and the massive pale mushroom-hued U-shape kitchen with stone-topped benches, has every accoutrement necessary to ensure entertaining is easy-peasy.
Also, on this level is a fully equipped laundry, powder room, lock-up storeroom, lock-up workshop and access from the garage or main entry gate.
Upstairs is a master bedroom with built-in robes with a hideaway television, a walk-in ensuite and the balcony overlooks the Noosa River waterways dotted with pleasure craft. The remaining two bedrooms with built-in robes share a bathroom, and one on the north-side has a balcony overlooking the resident's-only pool.
"This superbly presented apartment in a boutique and modernised complex of just nine, is in a quiet cul-de-sac and commands an ideal position on Noosa Sound inclusive of an exclusive use beach," explains Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Jesse Stowers.
"Location and lifestyle are the key here, especially when you consider the closeness to everything Noosa Heads including nationally recognised restaurants at Quamby Place, as well as Hastings Street with its myriad boutiques, cafes, galleries and north-facing Main Beach, where safe swimming and surfing are year-round."
Facts & Features:
- House Size: 192m2
- CrimSafe windows; secure/private workshop; auto awning on terrace; auto blinds; secure undercover garage; electric car charging points in garage & allocated outdoor carpark; lockable kayak storage under timber terrace; outdoor shower; integrated BBQ; visitor parking; low body corporate fees.
- Inventory: fully inclusive, ready for holiday market.
- Kitchen: Zip Hydro tap; integrated fridge; Kleenmaid oven; Miele dishwasher; 2-pac cabinetry; soft close drawers; stone-topped bench tops; Zip Hydro tap; pantry
- Aircon: ducted + fans
- Security: gated complex; Crimsafe windows; lock box
- Complex: boutique x 9 townhomes; waterfrontage incl beach; private gated enclave; recent complete exterior makeover incl landscaping; residents only pool and boat ramp