Just a short walk from Sunshine Beach village and its eclectic mix of cafes, restaurants and retail, is this three-bedroom, two-bathroom penthouse offering ample space and ocean views.
A lift from the secure carpark provides direct access to your own penthouse. The one level, open plan main zone incorporates the dining, living, kitchen and magnificent views.
The living and dining room are encased in floor-to-ceiling views, maximising the ocean vista. The living room opens to the expansive balcony of impressive size, running the length of the penthouse – it’s simply massive and has an automated awning.
• Granite benchtops and two-pac cabinetry are on offer in the kitchen, which also has stainless steel appliances, including a new dishwasher
• Air-conditioned throughout for year-round comfort
• A walk-in robe and ensuite form part of the large master suite, which has access to the balcony, from where you can enjoy the ocean views
• An additional two bedrooms complete the apartment with built-in mirrored robes, stainless steel fans and plantation shutters
• There are floor-to-ceiling marble tiles, granite vanities with two-pac cabinets in the bathrooms – the main with a bath
• Secure parking for two vehicles with additional storage space
• Other features include; ample storage, high ceilings, soft-close cabinetry, security screens, separate laundry and a pool within the complex.
The property will appeal to a range of buyers, given its location within a small complex of just eight apartments, it is an ideal home to live in – whether as your own, or as a permanent rental. It also suits holiday accommodation, given its central position within one of Noosa’s much frequented holiday suburbs – Sunshine Beach.