At the end of a peaceful country lane, an understated entrance only hints at the magnificence of the property that lies beyond it. Enveloped among native bush on 3.01 level acres with a home characterised by exquisite attention to detail, this stunning property affords new owners an elegant resort-style way of life.
The steel-framed home has been recently renovated for absolute comfort and ease of entertaining. Just some of the lifestyle features include ducted air-conditioning, a sleek gas fireplace, new carpets, fresh paint, plentiful windows for cross-ventilation, and soothing green views from every room. A versatile floor plan centres around a light and spacious open-plan living zone, which incorporates lounge and dining areas, plus a media room that can be separated off with a clever sliding door. The stylish contemporary kitchen will make entertaining a joy with its quality Bosch appliances, built-in food processor, walk in pantry, gas cooktop, and stone benches.
Four bedrooms provide ample room for the family (or guests) and the main bedroom suite includes a walk-in robe and ensuite. Another highlight is the massive alfresco living and dining area, which features gorgeous travertine tiles and an uninterrupted outlook across the lush lawns to the trees. Ease back with family and friends in your private oasis and enjoy the sounds of nature, perhaps as the kids play on the grass or in the brand-new, 14 x 6 metre inground pool with spa.
Further features include a 10.3Kw solar system that feeds back to the grid, approximately 60,000 litres of rain water storage with a UV purifying system, a lovely dam, and beautifully landscaped easy-care grounds.
Living here will feel far-removed from the pressures of suburbia, yet you're only a 6-minute drive to Cooroy village with its schools, shops and cafes. And Noosa Heads is just 24 minutes from your secluded, tranquil haven.
You won't be able to help falling in love with this captivating property, so be quick to inspect if you dream of a peaceful hinterland lifestyle with proximity to Noosa.
• Private, peaceful property at the end of a cul-de-sac
• Exquisitely renovated home, perfect for entertaining
• Ducted A/C, gas fireplace, light and spacious
• Open plan living, media room, main bed with WIR and ensuite
• Chef's kitchen, Bosch appliances, gas cooktop, stone benches
• Huge covered outdoor entertaining area with travertine tiles
• New 145,000L in ground pool with spa, plumbed for heating
• Dam, manicured gardens, flat block great for the kids, NBN, WWTP
• 10.3kW solar system, approx. 60,000L rain water, UV purification
• 6 mins to Cooroy, 24 to Noosa Heads, 35 to Sunshine Coast airport
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.