Secluded Executive Residence, Spectacular Views, Sought-After Golden Triangle Location
Perched high on the Noosa hinterland range with a commanding street presence, this stunning property would suit a new buyer, or anyone seeking an immaculate executive abode. The lush 1.6 premium acres boasts a private, pavilion style home designed by award-winning architect Ben Thornton, with matchless panoramic lake, hinterland and ocean views.
Comfortable and elegant living is assured here thanks to superior inclusions too numerous to list. Just a few are spotted gum timber floors, a wine cellar, gas fireplace, security gate with video intercom, and abundant glass doors and windows throughout to capture the sea breezes and spectacular views.
The lower level is created for entertaining, with a contemporary kitchen featuring a 900ml gas Smeg cooktop, Smeg dishwasher and large pantry. Receive your guests in one of several living spaces, which include an informal living area, media room, and a formal lounge which leads onto a covered entertaining deck with an outlook over the wet edge pool and stylish water feature. Additional options for outdoor entertaining include two purpose-built pavilions, one with BBQ adjacent to the pool, and the second offering built in BBQ hovering over the tree-lined, lily-covered dam with fountain water feature.
Also downstairs are three bedrooms, one of which is ensuited. The upstairs master suite will take your breath away, with its elegant ensuite and private deck for enjoying the panoramic vista. Gorgeous, immaculately landscaped tropical gardens are another highlight. They incorporate a variety of exotic succulents, bromeliads, palms and fruit trees, plus established beds for herbs and vegetables, and two lush lawned areas for family activities. Lighting allows you to enjoy the gardens by night, while an irrigation system ensures they always look luxuriant.
Set on a tranquil no-through road, this captivating property offers absolute peace and seclusion. Yet Eumundi village is just an 8-minute drive, while the best of Noosa Heads' shopping, dining and beachside pleasures are only 16 minutes away. If you're a discerning buyer with a taste for the absolute best, be sure to arrange your inspection of this peerless property.
• Private 1.6-acres on quiet no through road in highly prized location
• Stunning as-new, architect-designed home with breathtaking views
• Multiple living spaces; chef's kitchen, Smeg appliances, large pantry
• Cedar doors/windows, spotted gum floors, wine cellar, gas fireplace
• Entertaining deck, 3 x outdoor pavilions, wet edge pool, water features
• Upper-level master suite with private deck enjoying sweeping views
• Security gate, alarm system with video intercom, solar hot water, 40,000L rainwater tank
• Established, self-sufficient gardens accessed by sweeping concrete paths
• Vegetable patch, herbs, fruit trees, lawn areas, dam, established tropical gardens with lighting
• OzziKleen sewage treatment, new smoke alarms fitted for QLD 2022 Govt. compliance, plus premium termite protection
• 8 mins to Eumundi, 16 to Noosa Heads, 25 to Sunshine Coast airport
Land Size: 1.6 acres(approx)
Other Features / Notes
1.62 acres, Wet edge pool, Quiet location, Ocean panorama, Outdoor entertaining, Media Room