A Rare Combination - Location, Lifestyle & Contemporary Design
Inspired by modern design, this stylish family residence brings sophisticated living within the sought after, leafy Clifton Hill precinct.
With its solid framework and eye catching facade, this original post-war home has been completely refurbished to the owner's exacting standards of quality and style. No expense has been spared to ensure a life of leisure and comfort.
A clever layout will cater for the largest of family gatherings all year round. Set over two spacious levels, the home features:
- Four built in bedrooms plus a private two person office
- The light-filled master suite features a brand new en-suite complete with a walk in shower, generous size vanity and toilet. A private balcony overlooks the pool and lawn areas.
- Four striking bathrooms in total offer two individual en-suites for complete convenience
- Privately appointed guest bedroom is serviced by a full, two way bathroom downstairs
- The upper level contains two open plan living areas and a dining section - the perfect atmosphere for entertaining and relaxed living
- Expansive bi-fold doors flow onto a fabulous undercover alfresco area complete with a barbeque and ducted range hood discover this ideal setting for entertaining friends and family
- The impressive kitchen includes a four burner gas stove, quality appliances, stone bench tops, soft close drawers, glass splashback, stainless steel finishes, built-in microwave oven, dishwasher, a large pantry and breakfast bar
- The wow factor of this home is the ground floor entertainment room which includes a billiard/ family area, theatre space with surround sound technology, a built-in bar and kitchenette with dishwasher.
- An indulgent, salt-water swimming pool surrounded by sandstone with built-in mezzanine shading, presents a spectacular outdoor experience that can be enjoyed by the entire family. A private changing room with toilet services the outdoor areas.
- Children will be delighted with their own personal playground and lawn space to freely roam and enjoy the outdoors while parents can keep a safe watch from the kitchen and alfresco dining areas.
- Three bay remote controlled car accommodation with secured storage facilities and access to the rear through roller doors additional off street parking is also available.
Modern technology has been incorporated throughout the household including a C-Bus home automation security system with touch screen, Clipsal star server for internet and Foxtel, zoned ducted air conditioning throughout the entire house, 4 phone lines and Adsl 2 internet connection.
Other impressive features include: high ceilings, polished timber floors, porcelain tiles, VacuMaid through the entire house, solar panels, three phase power, low maintenance grounds and 32,000 of rainwater storage.
Set in a quiet yet convenient location, this elevated home offers peace and tranquility. You will enjoy close proximity to all major arterials, offering easy access to the Gold Coast, a short distance to the Southeast and west Busways, only moments from universities, cafes, boutique shops, Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre, quality educational facilities and less than 11 minutes to Brisbane's CBD.
This will be an opportunity you don't want to miss!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.