Sweeping 270 degree views, from the Caloundra Lighthouse and Pumicestone Passage to Mooloolaba and Mount Coolum.
Architecturally designed with high, angled ceilings for a cool breezy feel and plenty of light.
- Master bedroom upstairs with hardwood timber flooring and skylight
- Three bedrooms downstairs with suspended concrete flooring
- 647sqm block with massive backyard and side access
- 7.3m Single Lock-up garage - plenty of room for storage or a workshop area
- Three balconies to capture the breezes
- Sub-floor room for more storage.
This is a fantastic much loved family home with loads of potential inspections by appointment, contact us today.
Available for inspection 7 days a week by appointment only