42 Coonowrin Street, Battery Hill, Queensland 4551
SHORT STROLL TO DICKY BEACHThis fantastic four bedroom home is in a great elevated location where you can walk to Dicky or Currimundi beach in no time!
You already have some ocean views from the front yard at ground level and you can see if you were to build up the views would be outstanding.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Two living areas and formal dining area
- 3kw Solar power and ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Family friendly layout with good sized bedrooms
- Double lockup garage with remote access
- North facing entertaining area
- Single bay shed/workshop to the rear
- Close to Dicky Beach Surf club, shops and Currimundi school
This neat and tidy home in is great condition and currently has a great tenant in place if you are looking to buy and hold.
Call today to arrange your inspection by appointment
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 580 m2 (approx)
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 7th Dec 2015