Well we can inform you need look no further. Feature packed, practical, lifestyle. This home has the lot!
Whether you have a young family, or with teenagers wanting their "own space", this home will more than cater to your needs. An investor looking for a potential strong rental return? The property meets discerning buyer wish lists.
Perfectly located in a quiet, family friendly street in central Birkdale, and surrounded by numerous parklands and recreation reserves, it provides a convenient escape from the hustle of city living. Only a few minutes to Birkdale train station (approx. 40 mins to CBD), approximately a 30 minute drive to Brisbane's CBD and 45 minutes to the Gold Coast, adding shopping hubs and medical facilities nearby this home provides the best of all worlds.
Young family and schools? Tick that one too with its numerous public, independent and private schools catering for all ages and needs.
We should also mention the relaxed lifestyle living that Moreton Bay provides, and only a short drive from home.
On entry to the home you are greeted to:
* Air conditioned semi open plan living upstairs. Lounge and dining space which seamlessly flows to a covered 16m2 deck. Just sit back and enjoy the easterly sea breeze
* Modern kitchen with quality Bosch appliances, Blanco rangehood and cooktop
* 4 spacious bedrooms (2 air conditioned) with built in robes
* Separate toilet and bath with built in spa
* Polished hardwood flooring throughout
* Most recent rejuvenation with fresh coat of paint adding to its quality and presentation.
A walk downstairs provides the family its private self-contained duality living, and featuring:
* Fully developed with study/office space
* 2 separate rumpus/entertainment rooms, and additional room space to make as you wish
* Fully fitted kitchenette that would put many a kitchen to shame
* Toilet, and shower
* Private enclosed "Serenity Retreat" for some peaceful time to yourself
* Generous 36m2 sheltered pergola for family BBQ and entertaining guests
* Large 34.5m2 car port. Got a boat? No problem here for use as a boat port. Generous shelving also included
* 2 sheds for the handyman or green thumb.
All this on a sizeable 708m2 block with plenty of scope to add your own flavour.
The current owners have kindly conducted the service of an independent building and pest inspection for your perusal at open for inspection, and upon request.
Impressed? Come and see for yourself to truly realise just how much home is on offer for the family.